Monday 5 December 2011

The Affiliate Traffic Jam.... may actually have advise and tips I can use...

Last night I stumbled upon The Affiliate Traffic Jam. It is a site that shows you 1 video a day and has you follow the steps so that you can build your online marketing portfolio and business. I only saw one vid so far and it was nothing I didn't already know and hadn't already done ages ago. As an English and lit lover, I was not impressed when I saw spelling errors in the text. My faith in this site dropped exponentially. However, it is free to watch and may build up to something of value so I will watch today's and let you know.
In the meantime, feel free to check it out for yourself at http://affiliatetrafficjam.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful to each other. Solicitation is prohibited. Any comments that are repeated and/or entered for the sole purpose of selling will be considered spam and deleted.