Thursday 6 October 2011

I recently stumbled upon by being followed on twitter this cool possibility

I wanted to share something I recently was introduced to because they are now following me on Twitter. Check it out!! They are a ebook publishing company that primarily publishes short history ebooks. I am trying to locate and will begin reviewing my research and hopefully getting into that market. You write your ebook and them submit a proposal to them. If they like it and think it would sell they publish and market it. You get royalties from sales. They work with apple apps!!

Check them out! http://collca.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind and respectful to each other. Solicitation is prohibited. Any comments that are repeated and/or entered for the sole purpose of selling will be considered spam and deleted.